22 June 2011

Death by Doxie: The Odd Couple Edition

Hello my name is Ferdi and I hate Summer.  Actually, come to think of it, I hate Winter too.  I don't like uneven ground, or grass, or shrubs of any kind (unless they are edible).  I do like paving and climate controlled environments.  I also like sitting on laps and being patted (and I may kick you if you get lazy and stop patting me).  I most definitely do not like long walks on the beach.

-------------------------------------

Hello my name is Elfi and I love Summer.  I like any season really, but Summer is my favourite.  I like to be outside, rolling about in the dry grass under the baking hot sun.  And when I get bored of that I like to explore all the nooks and crannies of the garden, pushing my way through the dense thickets of azaleas and digging in the dirt.  I really like long walks on the beach.

6 comments:

  1. I love your doxie posts with all my heart.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....and I love you both!

    xx Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hear ya ferdi... i hear ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous, love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good lord they are cute. I've wanted a dachshund for so long and every single time I read one of your doxie posts I get a little pang. So gorgeous!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.