19 September 2011

New in the shop...

I have so many blog posts floating about in my head at the moment, but I just can't seem to find the time to actually put any of them together, which is rather frustrating.  But never mind, because what's not frustrating is that I finally figured out how to make my own banners and avatars and what not (thanks picnik!).  So you might have noticed I've been playing around a bit with this blog a bit, and with the graphics for Jorpins, my Etsy shop.  

Plus I finally got around to making and listing the stencil note cards that some of you saw a sneak preview of on Instagram an age ago.  At the moment I've got three sets in the shop 'Happy' (the one above), 'Hello' and 'Love'.  I'm pretty happy with how they turned out - they look even better in real life I think!

3 comments:

  1. Gasp! These turned out SO well, they are LOVELY! Beautiful colours accompanied with the neutral kraft paper is perfect.

    I may have already mentioned it in the comments, but I adore the new header on your blog. I may have to update my own with a fresher look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute yet simple! Love the splash of color against the natural kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.