23 September 2011

Death by Doxie: The Elfi is a Dinosaur Edition

Here is Elfi, masquerading as the cutest dinosaur that ever lived.  We bought this for her in Tokyo.  It is perfectly proportioned for a dachshund and was near impossible to resist.  They also had lion costumes! Next time...

Elfi doesn't entirely mind clothing.  She gets quite excited when winter rolls around and I start pulling out her her little coats.  I think it's partly because they smell like her, partly because she associates them with going for walks (which she loves) and partly that she just likes the extra attention.  Whatever it is, it's nice to have a (mostly) willing clothes horse (dog?)!

7 comments:

  1. I like the side view where you can see the little dragon tail going up and her little tail going down. How fun that she likes to dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my giddy aunt!
    From the first image where the spikes are silhouetted in the shadow to the little dino tail I was smitten.

    There's absolutely NO WAY I'd get Luke to wear this although being the furry beast that he is I should probably be happy that he lets me make him don a red bandana.

    Happy weekend walking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww, this is so cute!! Love the second picture with the shadow, looks almost like a real dinosaur whahaha. Thnx for sharing this, put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute!!!! i was considering getting monty a dinosaur costume for halloween! elfi is ferocious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. eep! I am swooning over here! Elfi is such a super model. I'm probably going to Pin another photo of her to my doxie Pinterest board. ha!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.