30 December 2010

Etsy Spotlight: Handmade by Angela


Handmade by Angela is the Etsy shop of crocheter and self proclaimed 'crazy animal lover' Angela Davidson.  I just bought one of her crochet dinosaurs for my dino crazy nephew and I was so pleased when the little guy arrived.  Wonderfully hand crafted and bursting with personality - even my husband (who doesn't always 'get' handmade) was quite taken with it. 

Angela's creatures are colourful, unique and quirky, and clearly created with love.  Well worth the price if you are looking for an extra special gift for someone, big or small.



Etsy Spotlight is the Good Things* seal of approval!  Read more here.  And see all the posts here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.