18 August 2010
Hidden under Seoul is a labyrinth of underground shopping centers. These subterranean wonders begin to make a lot of sense as you swelter through a wet rainy summer; or start loosing the feeling in your fingers, nose and toes in the heart of winter.
Each of the underground shopping centers has a fascinating mix of goods for sale. They also tend to very much specialise in particular items, with groups of shops selling the same things gathered together. Among other things, the one closest to our apartment is full of shops selling vinyl records by the box load.
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (181)
- Death by Doxie x Flickr Finds
- Four days in Melbourne
- Super Stationery Swap Surprise!
- Me + two million Koreans visit Busan
- Underground Shopping: Vinyl
- Death by Doxie: The Vintage Edition
- Etsy Spotlight*: Designed by Jane
- A trip to the DMZ
- Happy Birthday Joe!
- Death by Doxie: Goodnight from Elfi
- Hello Inside Out!
- Connected again!
- Back in the Habit
- My cheese has a security tag on it...
- Yo-yo crazy!
- ▼ August (15)