10 August 2010
[amazing foxy photo by Rob Lee]
It's been three long days without the internet but finally, after phoning a friend who then did battle with the Korean internet company, I am once again connected to the world! Hurrah! I missed you all so much!
I seriously have about 25 posts lined up in my head - I just need to find the time to write them all (when I started this blog I promised the husband I would not blog when I was meant to be doing something else more useful and productive. Ummmm, not so much.)
In the meantime - at our favourite Korean BBQ restaurant last night I had a beer shandy and I loved it! Lemonade + beer. It was sweet and bitter and delicious and refreshing! The perfect drink for the oh so hot Seoul summer. Also, I think this means I am now officially a middle aged Australian woman...Hurrah?
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (181)
- Death by Doxie x Flickr Finds
- Four days in Melbourne
- Super Stationery Swap Surprise!
- Me + two million Koreans visit Busan
- Underground Shopping: Vinyl
- Death by Doxie: The Vintage Edition
- Etsy Spotlight*: Designed by Jane
- A trip to the DMZ
- Happy Birthday Joe!
- Death by Doxie: Goodnight from Elfi
- Hello Inside Out!
- Connected again!
- Back in the Habit
- My cheese has a security tag on it...
- Yo-yo crazy!
- ▼ August (15)