03 August 2010

Back in the Habit














You may have noticed from the blog linky image thing on the side bar that I signed up for Back in the Habit over at the Potty Mouth Mama blog.  The basic idea is that we are all meant to pick something we want to be better at, do it everyday for the next 21 days and wallah!  We have a habit.

I mainly just signed up 'cos I really liked the image of the lovely Lexi as a nun.

Anyhoo, my things to do better are: commenting on two blogs and doing yoga daily. Today is day 3.   My progress?  Well, how many ways can I say total, complete and utter abject fail?

I'm feeling confident about the rest of the week though...

ps. even though it's day 3, I'm sure you can still join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Nice idea! I need to make something into habit too. One of them should be doing yoga. I have been lazy for months already!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.