02 July 2011

Holiday happenings!


Well, by the time you read this I should have touched down in Rome, sunk in to holiday mode and completely forgotten about any blog related responsibilities for at least two weeks be missing my little bloggy outlet terribly.

But even though I'm disappearing for a few weeks that is no reason to stop visiting, because I have a treasure trove of treats lined up for you!  Over the next fortnight you'll be meeting a bunch of guest bloggers from all over the globe and they'll be sharing recipes, how-tos, crafty goodness and interesting parts of their world.  Plus, I've got a few other bits and bobs scheduled too.  It is going to be ACE - new friends to meet and things to learn! Hurrah!

So, a huge thank you in advance to my guest bloggers (make sure you show them lots of love, okay?) and a big stay tuned to all my lovely readers!

Oh, and I notice as I type this that Good Things* now has 100 followers!  Yowsers!  This makes me very happy!  So happy that I'm going to hold a super special giveaway in August!  Exciting times!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip to Rome.......I so want to be in your shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Roman holiday - 'Yowsers!' indeed. Soak it all in Emily, I can't wait to read all about it when you return.

    Happy day!

    xx Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting ... have a wonderful time away ... I can't wait to hear all about your glorious adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.