Frocktober week two, in which I manage to look like a complete goose in every photo except one (pick which one!). We're at the halfway mark and - I never thought I'd say this - I'm a bit over frocks. Oh to be able to throw on a pair of jeans and a tee! (By the by, I'm pretty sure I'd be a little less over frocks if you sponsored me...)
It's a bit sad knowing that once I've worn a frock I can't wear it again until November. I'm a uniform kind of girl, not a wear-something-different-every-day kind of girl! At any one time I have a handful of outfits that I rotate through the week, but not this month. I've been very conscious of not binging on my most favourite frocks in the first half, I'm trying to spread them across the whole month. But it's tricky!
For week three I'm taking frocktober to Melbourne - hurrah! And there just might be jazz hands (yay!) and wearing my hair down (blergh!) in a future selfie...
Here's all the outfit details:
8. Frock - Ark + Co via ModCloth / Bodysuit - H + M / Heels - Nine West / Lipstick - Rouge Coco Shine in Sari D'Eau / Smile - Courtesy of all you wonderfully generous people!
9. Frock - Marks + Spencer / Belt - Namdaemun Market / Slingback heels - Vintage Bruno Magli from an Etsy store that seems to have shut down
10. Frock - Anna Thomas / Heels - Midas
11. Denim Sack of Awesome (number three) - Gorman / Flats - Ecote via Urban Outfitters / Photo of Ferdi the Handsomest Hound in the World - My Heart
12. Frock - Gorman (again!) / Belt - Zara (I think) / Heels - Midas (definitely)
13. Frock - Uniqlo / Sandals - ALDO
14. Frock - Ruby by Leona Edmiston / Flats - Zara / Goose Bumps + Blue Lips - Sydney's crazy Spring weather