Well, for someone who very rarely puts themselves in front of the camera this isn't confronting at all. Nope. Cough. But, it's all for a good cause - I'm wearing a different frock every day this month in support of the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.
There's currently no early detection test for ovarian cancer, which leads to a high mortality rate. The OCRF is working at developing awareness of the symptoms and causes of ovarian cancer. They're not government funded, so to do their good work they rely on people like you and I handing over our hard earned cash. So, if you have five bucks to spare, sponsor me!
One week in and I'm slowly getting over my dread of the selfie. And - in even better news - we've raised $600! Wow! A big thanks to all of you who've donated, I really appreciate the support. And thank you too for all the lovely comments on Instagram and Twitter and Facebook. It's made posting the daily photo much less traumatic.
Anyhoo, here's all the outfit details:
1. Frock - Marks + Spencer / Belt - Zara / Heels - Midas
2. Denim Sack of Awesome (summer weight) - Uniqlo / Flats - Ecote via Urban Outfitters (these are my absolute favourite flats. This is my third pair in 18 months, I wear them until they fall apart.)
3. Frock - Whistles via ASOS / Ankle boots - Novo
4. Denim Sack of Awesome (winter weight) - Muji / Ankle boots - Novo
5. Frock - Gap / Flats - Urban Outfitters / Ridiculous expression - All mine
6. Frock - Mata Traders / Pretend high heels - Stylists own