19 April 2013

Death by Doxie : Hounds On The Couch (Elfi's Fort)

Oh hi Elf! 

The other night I was home alone with the dogs. I think it might have been night number three home alone. Or maybe four. Either way, it was about the time when I start having fairly lengthy conversations with the dogs. And taking way too many photos of them sitting on the couch. 

This particular night they were looking especially cute - Elfi had made a cushion fort and Ferdi was working extra hard on his sad eyes. Cue me taking 80+ photos of them. There are many, many 'hounds on the couch' blog posts to come...
This last photo - I think that's pretty much the point when Elfi had had enough. But I hadn't, so stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. Oh would you look at that tongue!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lengthy conversations with the dogs is a daily routine in my house. 80+, we must be related! Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that yawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I read one of your posts with your doxies' photos in and especially "Death by Doxie" posts, I become re-convinced that all my life I've been mistaken in not having a dachshund! But, my non-doxie dog is very familiar with both my conversational style and also with being the subject of photo shoots that continue well after he's over it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.