16 November 2012

Death by Doxie : Dogs on a Rug*

There's a rather large sheep skin rug in the step sons room which the dogs adore. The door is normally closed, but the room doubles as my photography studio (white desk, white-ish walls, lots of indirect natural light in the mornings) so when I'm in there shooting away the dogs spend their time rolling about on the rug. This particular morning they were having an absolute ball of a time, I almost felt like I was intruding a little, taking these shots. Can you spot: Elfi looking like a tart ('come hither, and bring me treats'); a grooming session; a fat belly and a lions tail? 

*I was this close to calling this post '50 Shades of Dachshund' but in the end I realised the world absolutely does not need another 50 Shades pun...

5 comments:

  1. they are beautiful dogs, but i must admit i prefer something that doesn't look like something i might want to eat. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous, I don't know who you are but please don't eat my dogs. Thanks. ;)

      Delete
  2. So much adorableness!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.