07 October 2011

Death by Doxie: The My First Gif Went A Little Like This Edition

animated gif how to
Okay, technically this isn't my first ever gif - the first one I tried was so immensely shoddy it has been safely hidden away.  So really this is my second go.

It's a bit grainy because I had to reduce the size of the original photos so the gif doesn't crash my blog/your computer, but I don't mind that so much.  I like how Elfi's eyebrows seem to rise in the last frame, and I also like the goldfish swimming in the background.

I think this gif making thing could be a little addictive...here's Elfi yawning, a little out of frame but it amuses me nonetheless - look at those big ferocious teeth!

online gif creator
With many thanks to My Poppet for the inspiration and the instructions.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! :) made me smile and today I need that!
    Ngai
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she looks so innocent! I love the expression on her face with the eyebrows :)
    (and while writing this, wondering if Elfi is a 'she'....)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.