Hello! How are you? Are you having a happy weekend?
We're in the midst of one of my favourite kinds of weekends - the kind when you can stay in your jim-jams all day if you want because there's nothing urgent on your to do list, no obligations or must-dos.
Here's what we're up to:
- Cooking up a roast beef with all the trimmings, including this delicious version of cabbage and bacon.
- Watching Underbelly Razor (we are total suckers for anything Underbelly!).
- Waiting for my husband to wake up (he's a world champion sleeper, he could sleep for his country no problem) and working on some paper goods and mail art, and finishing off three mammoth blog posts all about travel.
- Making something inspired by my new most favourite cookbook in the world - The Encyclopedia of Sandwiches.
- Strolling about our always fascinating neighbourhood.
Hope you are having a lovely break too!