22 August 2011

Creative Collective Snail Mail Swap

What seems like a lifetime ago I took part in the Creative Collective Snail Mail Swap and I'm so glad I did because I got some really wonderful goodies!  A bit late but here's a little peak at the packages that made their way to Seoul.

First up, from the always amazing 74 Lime Lane a gorgeous collection of prints and other papery goodness.  I'd actually spied Kellie's post about her snail pail packages, and had left a comment saying I really hoped I was one of her swap partners, turns out I was!  So yes, I was pretty excited to pick this envelope out of the mail box.

And then there was this package of perfection from the mysterious Nancy.  A gorgeous hand written note, the best little notebook ever, cute envelope decorations, plus polka-dots - I adore every bit of it!  

Being part of this swap and soaking in the wonder of Saylor Made's Mail Art Monday posts has made me greedy for more!  There is so much thought and care taken with all of these wonderful packages, and I am absolutely brimming with ideas for more snail mail goodness, so please - if you are keen to start a mail art 'conversation' do get in touch.

ps. This month the Creative Collective project is all about photography - are you joining in?  I am rapidly running out of time but I do have a little something to contribute, if I can pull it together by the end of the month that is...

ps. I'd also like to say a great big heartfelt thanks for all your kind and thoughtful words over the past few weeks.  I've truly appreciated each and every one of them.  It really makes all this blogging and tweeting and on-line connecting mean so much more, so thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.