27 May 2011

Six Senses Tour: Guest post for Gifts of Serendipity


Today I am super excited to be guest posting over at Gifts of Serendipity as part of the awesome 'Six Senses Tour', where bloggers from around the world have been sharing a little slice of their neighbourhood.  If you'd like to find out a bit more about the wonderful Namdaemun Market (which is right on my doorstep!), you can read my post here.  And it's well worth having a look at all the other posts in the series, you can find links to them in Felicity's side bar.

And, if you've popped over from the post a big warm hello to you!  Thanks for clicking over, I do hope you find something you like!

Emily x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, just read your tour of the Namaemun Market you did over at Felicity's blog, I loved it, what a colourful place, I was drooling over what you were eatting it looked so delicious, & I am with you on the silk worm soup don't think I could go there hee.
    I can see why you have a lovely Etsy shop with all the gorgeous paper & ribbons you have at hand I would be in my element at that shop. Hope you get chance to show us another part of Korea, I have traveled to many places but never got the chance to go to there so thanks for showing . Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.