03 March 2011

New things...

I'm a bit obsessed with this mod flower shape at the moment.  Especially when I put it together with some lovely bright colours.  Maybe it's the anticipation of spring?  Whatever it is, I've been having a lot of fun using this motif on cards, tags and notebooks.  You can see more in my Etsy shop, if you like.

I find I go in waves like this, getting fixated on a shape or a colour.  The last obsession was hexagons, which I still have a soft spot for, I must admit.  Do you get stuck on things like this?  Do you find you just have to use some design or shape or colour in what you make for a while, and then you move on?



3 comments:

  1. It's all SO cute! I can see why you're stuck on the design..

    ReplyDelete
  2. colour choices so nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really. thoroughly LOVELY.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.