31 May 2011
28 May 2011
27 May 2011
26 May 2011
25 May 2011
24 May 2011
23 May 2011
21 May 2011
19 May 2011
I am slowly, slowly building a collection of white vases and I would very much love this stunning piece to be the next addition. It's by German porcelain manufacturer Kaiser, and it can be found in the truly amazing vintage decor store 1001 Vintage (but don't you go and buy it ya hear? It's mine, all mine!)
Even though I can't buy Jonathan Adler anywhere (not in Hong Kong! not in Seoul! and only the tiniest bit in Australia!) I torture myself by getting his updates delivered right to my inbox, where I can dream of what I might buy if they didn't charge US$300 for shipping one table cloth (you think I'm joking about that shipping cost? I looked in to it and unfortunately I'm not...). First on my list would be something bright and cheerful from the Carnaby range, the blue scale vase perhaps?
And then, because it's all about bits of greenery floating in the air right now, there's these lovely test tube vases from Pigeon Toe.
18 May 2011
16 May 2011
12 May 2011
10 May 2011
ps. If you want more Daedunsan action, head on over to my Flickr (you may also find a picture of The Big Garlic here, if you have a good look around!).
- ► 2012 (97)
- Creative Collective May Project: In The Hoop Part ...
- Three cook books I love right now...
- Death by Doxie: The Black and White Edition
- Six Senses Tour: Guest post for Gifts of Serendipi...
- Creative Collective May Project: In The Hoop
- Jenolan Caves
- Things to Love about Korea #3: Weddings
- Spring in the Garden: Maple
- Spring in the Garden: Azaleas
- Three vases I love right now...
- The A to Z of Animals
- My Black Thumb of Death
- Death by Doxie
- Road Trip: Taedunsan
- Road Trip: Busan Fish Market
- A day at the Zoo
- Three photographers I love right now...
- Kids in the Kitchen
- ▼ May (18)